Good news! We have formulated our executive team and are now looking to recruit volunteers and piano teachers. If you have any experience or passion playing the piano and love working with kids, this role will be perfect for you. Head over to our volunteer tab for the form and apply today!
HCPP Calgary is currently recruiting for executive team members! Please fill out the application form here by October 4, 2015 if you are interested. Role descriptions can be found on the Executive page under About.
Note that executive members must be U of C students, but anyone can volunteer as a piano instructor. Plase email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you’d like to be added to the mailing list for when volunteering opportunities become available.
Have a knack for event planning? There is still one vacant position on our Executive Team as the Director of Events.
The responsibilities of this role include:
- Executing creative fundraisers that raise both funds and awareness
- Organizing the logistics of the year-end recital
- Planning volunteer socials so the volunteers can get to know one another and the executive
- Working with the Director of Fund Development on donations and sponsorship for events
- Working with the Director of Communications on marketing and promotion of events
Note that only University of Calgary students are eligible for this position.
Please send us an email at email@example.com if you are interested!